Melissa & Doug Dinosaur Friends Hand Puppets
- Play and learn about dinosaurs with the hand puppets from Melissa & Doug, featuring Triceratops, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus.
- Includes four plush hand puppets of a Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Ankylosaurus, and Stegosaurus.
- Connect with kids and encourage them to express emotions and practice telling stories with these soft and cuddly hand puppets.
- Made with brightly patterned, washable fabrics and built to last, these soft and sweet hand puppets are sure to be go-to toys for years to come.
- Puppet play is a wonderful way to connect with kids! Telling stories, practicing new words, and talking about emotions all tend to feel easier with the help of a cuddly character. Kids may be more open to talking about feelings or trying out new perspectives when using puppets. Kids of all ages benefit from this playful way to build vocabulary, dexterity, creativity, and imagination.
- The dinosaur friends hand puppets are a fun way to help educate and play with children and here are some creative ideas.
- Who am I? - Help kids identify each dinosaur and talk a little about each (T-Rex was one of the biggest meat-eating dinosaurs; Triceratops is named for its three horns; Stegosaurus had bony plates along its back; Ankylosaurus weighed three to four tons but only ate plants). Help kids identify the colors on each puppet and talk about characteristics the dinosaurs share and what makes each unique.
- Q & A - Use the puppets to ask kids questions, and have them ask questions of the puppets, too. For instance, the puppet might ask what it's like to be a kids, or ask about favorite snacks, games, or friends.
- Challenging Scenes - Use the puppets to act out challenging social scenes and encourage kids to help resolve them. For instance, perhaps the Stegosaurus wants to play with the Ankylosaurus but doesn't know how to ask. Or, maybe the Triceratops and the T-Rex both reach for the last cookie at the same time.
- Showtime! - Encourage kids to make up a story of their own and act it out as a puppet show. Add a stage for the big performance, make a poster with the name of the play, and create and collect tickets from the audience members.
- The dinosaur puppets are perfect to encourage learning and develop dexterity, communication skills, self-confidence, creativity, and so much more, while offering plenty of fun and entertainment.
- The dinosaur hand puppets are suitable for children over 2 years.
|Categories||Soft & Plush Toys, Stuffed Animals, Puppets, Learning & Educational Toys, Dinosaurs, Toddler & Preschool|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug|
|Product Care||Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle.
Do not bleach.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.
|Brand||Melissa and Doug|
|Product Safety||Ages 2+
Melissa & Doug products meet or exceed all U.S. toy testing standards and pass our high quality requirements.
We provide international shipping, so every child can experience Funstra toys.
Shipping rates vary according to the weight of your order and delivery destination and are calculated at checkout. Typical standard international delivery times take 6-10 business days.
Please note that delivery time frames are estimates only.
Express shipping service is also available at checkout.
All prices are displayed in United States dollars.
We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards as well as PayPal.
We take pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience.
At Funstra online toy store you can buy with confidence knowing that your transaction is encrypted, protected and safe at all times.
At Funstra, we want you to be 100% completely satisfied with every purchase that you make.
That's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with any of our products, you can contact us within 60 days to arrange returning the item to receive a refund for the product price, excluding shipping costs, subject to our returns policy.