Cockatoos have perky crests and curved bills and are one of the most well-known birds in the parrot family. Predominately found in Australia bushland and rainforests, these lively and spirited birds are loud and noisy, they screech and scream, communicating with other cockies over long distances. We have a selection of cockatoo toys that consists of stuffed animals, soft plush toys and puppets in sizes from large to small. These cute and cuddly cockatoo plushies consist of realistic stuffed animals of the sulphur-crested cockatoo, Major Mitchell's cockatoo, galah, black cockatoo, little corella and more.
Hansa Creation Realistic Red-tailed Black Cockatoo PuppetUS$38.42In stock and ready to ship now
Lil Friends Cockatoo Plush Soft Toy Stuffed Animal BirdUS$16.64In stock and ready to ship now
Hansa Creation Realistic Major Mitchells Cockatoo Plush ToyUS$29.45In stock and ready to ship now
- Cockatoos can be recognised by their prominent crests and curved bills.
- Cockatoos are generally medium to large parrots, from 30 to 60 cm in size.
- Cockatoos generally eat seeds, tubers, corms, fruit, flowers and insects.
- The call of the cockatoo is loud and harsh.
- Cockatoos nest in tree hollows, lined with sticks, wood chips and branches with leaves.
- Large cockatoos can live from 30 to 70 years, depending on the species.
- There are about 21 different parrots in the cockatoo family Cacatuidae; do you know them all? - Cockatiel, Red-tailed black cockatoo, Glossy black cockatoo, Yellow-tailed black cockatoo, Carnaby's black cockatoo, Baudin's black cockatoo, Palm cockatoo, Gang-gang cockatoo, Galah, Major Mitchell's, Yellow-crested cockatoo, Sulphur-crested cockatoo, Blue-eyed cockatoo, White cockatoo, Salmon-crested cockatoo, Long-billed corella, Western corella, Little corella, Tanimbar corella, Solomons cockatoo and Red-vented cockatoo.